Thursday, February 3, 2011

Britney Spears' New Album Cover, Title Revealed: Femme Fatale!

Britney Spears' New Album Cover, Title Revealed: Femme Fatale!

Britney Spears will releases a new album Tuesday, March 15.

This morning, as promised, she revealed its title and cover ...

Britney Spears: Femme Fatale Album Cover

"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!" the star Tweeted.

"Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident!"

"FEMME FATALE' ... March ...."

In the accompanying cover shot, also Tweeted by Britney Spears herself, she wears little makeup and with her hair mussed, looking seductively at the camera.


Appropriate for an album being billed as one of her harder, edgier, grimier efforts. Its first single, "Hold It Against Me," certainly lives up to those descriptions.

The term Femme Fatale refers, at least in our interpretation, to a mysterious woman whose seductive powers over men often lead to dangerous situations.

Also appropriate for the incomparable Britney Spears, right?

While there's already controversy about her new music video and whether she uses a dancing/stunt double, so far the singer is letting criticism roll off her.

What controversy? A Femme Fatale thrives on such things.



THG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...