Sunday, January 9, 2011

Presenting: The World's Most Troubled Twilight Saga Fan

Might this girl actually NOT be the most obsessed Twilight Saga fan on the planet?!?

Cathy Ward, a 49-year old supermarket worker from England, gave an interview to Great Britian's The Daily Mail this week in which she posed for the following, legitimately troubling photo:

Obsessed Twilight Fan
 Presenting: The World's Most Troubled Twilight Saga Fan

Says Ward:

"I love Robert Pattinson. I want to tone up so I can get his character Edward Cullen on my stomach. The way I look at it I could be spending the money on going out drinking and eating, but instead I'm spending it on something I am really passionate about.

"I have got a cross trainer, rowing machine and hand weights and I work out in my spare room which has got Twilight pictures all over the walls. I watch the films or listen to the soundtracks as I exercise. It has worked miracles. I have never been more positive, more outgoing, fit and never had so much fun in my life."

Hey, whatever keeps you healthy and happy, lady! We guess.  (THG)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...