Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Taylor Momsen’s Parents Should Really Reflect On Where They Went Wrong


We really need to stop reporting on all the crazy things Taylor Momsen says, because it’s genuinely starting to upset us. The now-17-year-old has thrown dozens of choice quotes our way over the past couple years, the general sentiment being “I don’t give a f*ck and also, f*ck you.” Today’s sound bite might take the cake though. In a radio interview in New Zealand, Momsen joked “I was raised Catholic. I f*cked a priest once — I’m just kidding.” Ha….ha? Look, we’re not Catholic and our sensibilities aren’t that delicate, but what are you trying to prove? We get it! You are edgy! You win the Edgy Award 2010! Congrats!

Taylor later got into feminist mode in the interview when she said answered to people who criticized her for discussing her vibrator. ”I’m not a whore for masturbating, so f*ck you if you want to call me one. I think women should equally be allowed to pleasure themselves as much as men. I think that if that has any more controversy than a man talking about pleasuring himself, then there’s something wrong with the world.”

Oh my God, didn’t this topic already get covered in six seasons of Sex and The City? But also, it’s because you are seventeen that you are being targeted, Tay. Did you think of that? You are not as old and wise as you think. So, to quote you, “shut  the f*k up”. Your schtick is tired. And we don’t mean your vibrator. (thefablife.com)  [Photo: Getty Images]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...