Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mary-Kate Olsen: Marie Claire September 2010

Mary-Kate Olsen Marie Claire

Mary-Kate Olsen sizzles on the cover of Marie Claire September 2010 Edition and she has also given an interview to the coveted fashion magazine, where she talked about Full House and her childhood, Heath Ledger’s Death and her eating disorder.

Here are some of the Highlights from the Interview:

On her career:
“I still read scripts, and if something great comes along, that’s great… but this is my day job. The Row is where I go every day.”

On growing up on television:
“I look at old photos of me, and I don’t feel connected to them at all… I would never wish my upbringing on anyone.” MK also calls herself and her sister Ashley “little monkey performers.”

On her eating disorder:
“I think it’s really important to be able to talk when something’s wrong. I learned at a really young age that if you don’t talk about it, it can drive you insane.”

See Mary-Kate Olsen Marie Claire Pictures below.

mary-kate-olsen-marie-claire-001
 
mary-kate-olsen-marie-claire-002
 
mary-kate-olsen-marie-claire-003
 
mary-kate-olsen-marie-claire-007
 
mary-kate-olsen-marie-claire-008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...