Sunday, August 8, 2010

Julia Roberts: Elle September 2010

Julia Roberts Elle Magazine

Julia Roberts is on the Cover of Elle September 2010 Edition and here she clears some misconceptions regarding botox for which women are going crazy these days to just look young. She talked to Elle where she talked about her acting skills, working with directors, On botox/the plastic surgery trend in Hollywood and much more.

Here are some of the highlights from the interview:

On her acting skills:
“I have no acting technique. And there’s nothing more boring than actors sitting around talking about acting.”

On working with directors: “I’m always asking those guys to tell me what they want. The same with George Clooney. ‘Name it for me,’ I tell him, ‘and I’ll do it.’”

On botox/the plastic surgery trend in Hollywood: “It’s unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I’ll look like before I start cleaning the slates. I want my kids to know when I’m pissed, when I’m happy, and when I’m confounded. Your face tells a story… and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s office.”

You can read the complete Interview here.

julia-roberts-elle-005
 
julia-roberts-elle-007
 
julia-roberts-elle-002
 
julia-roberts-elle-008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...