Sunday, February 20, 2011

Justin Bieber: There Is No Cure for 'Bieber Fever'

Justin Bieber: There Is No Cure for 'Bieber Fever'

London premiere of
Justin Bieber arrives to throngs of screaming fans at the premiere of his film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never". (Bauer Griffin)
Looks like we have an epidemic on our hands. Justin Bieber claims there is “no cure for Bieber Fever”.

The "Runaway Love" singer gets mobbed by screaming teenage girls wherever he goes -- a reaction dubbed "Bieber Fever" -- and he claims there is no way his fans can stop themselves.

Justin told BANG Showbiz: “They may be crazy but they’re the ones that help me to be here and who put me where I am in the first place. I never worry about getting more fans as it spreads.

“And, by the way, there is no cure for ‘Bieber Fever!’”

The 16-year-old singer also revealed his admirers have gone to extreme lengths in order to meet him, and last year a mother got a tattoo of a radio DJ just so her daughter could meet him.

He added: “I’ve done things like signed a cereal box before. But the weirdest thing that’s been done to meet me? Well some girls have got tattoos of my name done. One mom has a tattoo of a radio DJ on her back, which she had done in order to meet me.

“The radio station had a contest and if anyone got the guy from the radio station’s face tattooed on their back, they could meet me, and that was the contest, and she did it. It was pretty weird!”

zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...