Monday, February 7, 2011

Christina Aguilera Apologizes For Messing Up National Anthem During Super Bowl

Christina Aguilera Apologizes For Messing Up National Anthem During Super Bowl


We’ve already seen the video of Christina Aguilera messing up the National Anthem during the Super Bowl.
You had to assume that the singer would want to release a statement about the flub.

And here it is. Christina Aguilera says she got so caught up in the moment that the words escaped her. It’s understandable.
“I got so caught up in the moment of the song that I lost my place. I can only hope that everyone could feel my love for this country and that the true spirit of its anthem still came through.”
I’m SURE Christina Aguilera won’t be able to shake this one for MONTHS. Every interview she does will include something regarding the National Anthem mistake. Get ready guys!!


imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...