Friday, February 18, 2011

Bawful After Dark: February 17, 2011

APTOPIX Nuggets Bucks Basketball
Oh, damnit, the CarmeloBot 5000 is acting up again. Anyone know the phone number for a robot repair guy?

Two more games before we hit the All-Star break. You know what that means... it's almost time for the annual Basketbawful Null-Star Game. Rosters are being determined right now, and I will simulate the game in NBA 2K11 and post it on Youtube sometime in the next few days. I hope to have it done sometime this weekend, but I can't guarantee it. I can guarantee this: it will be worth the wait. You know you want to see shot-clock violations, bricked threes, over-and-back violations, and lots of poor basketball players aimlessly standing around.

Worst of the Night in Pictures:

Nets Celtics Basketball
Hmm, this looks familiar...


Clippers Timberwolves Basketball
Is dropkicking Chris Kaman in the head really necessary? (The answer is, of course, yes)


20110216-chris-bosh
A quick smack in the nether region is one way to tell Bosh "welcome home!"


Nationally Televised Games:
Spurs at Bulls, TNT, 8pm: The Spurs are having their best rodeo trip (6 of 8 wins so far) since the 2002-03 season. As you may have guessed, that same Spurs team won the title. I don't wanna stat curse anything (seriously, unlike last night, I really don't), but I think I speak for every other team in the league when I say this: oh snap!

Mavericks at Suns, TNT, 10:30pm: Wait a second... the Mavericks are already stupid good, so they added Peja Stojakovic, and now they've also gotten Rodrigue Beaubois back on the court? Tonight could be their 13th win in their last 14 games. And things just got interesting out West...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...