Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Selena Gomez Receives Death Threats Over Kissing Justin Bieber!

Selena Gomez Receives Death Threats Over Kissing Justin Bieber!

Wow. Do NOT mess with Justin Bieber fans – they are a bit scary. This weekend Justin and Selena Gomez spent time in St. Lucia together. Photos surfaced of them kissing and the “Beliebers” went BALLISTIC making death threats!

TMZ gathered a few of the scary ones:
- roses are red, violets are blue, @selenagomez if you’ll break @justinbieber’s heart I’m gonna kill you :3
– @selenagomez I’ll kill you I swear on GOD!!!!
– @selenagomez If you are the Girlfriend of Justin I will Kill you I HATE YOU :@ !!!
– @selenagomez whore cancer whore..like i’mm kill myself cuz i saw you and Justin kissing well thankyou Selena thankyou now i’m killing myself
– @selenagomez stay away from Justin pedophile, retard wait i’m gonna kill ya in the night underneath your smelly bed
I know teenagers can be a bit over-dramatic, but do they realize how much trouble they can get into? Oy!

These two have been friends for a while now and apparently want to explore and see if there’s a chance for “more”. Poor Selena probably didn’t know what she was stepping into! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...