Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Pressure Is Getting To Justin Bieber

 The Pressure Is Getting To Justin Bieber

Aw I feel bad for Justin Bieber. I think his people keep forgetting that he’s just 16. This is a LOT to deal with at such a young age. The singer  – who recently started dating Selena Gomez and was photographed kissing her- admitted that he thinks he is “nuts”.

Each night when Justin goes to sleep, his mind races and it’s hard to wind down:
I’m crazy, I’m nuts. Just the way my brain works. I’m not normal. I think differently – my mind is always racing. I’m just … nuts. But I think the best musicians probably are.
“I just turn over all night and think. My mind races. I think about all the things I didn’t have time to think about during the day – like family and God and things that should be more important but you don’t have time to think about, because you just get caught up in everything else during the day.”
Justin told Vanity Fair magazine that he can’t even rest when he’s sick:
“It’s hard to really balance myself. A regular kid, if he catches the flu, he just gets to go home. But I can’t do that … Everything is important. But, you know, my sanity is important, too. Even if I’m angry, I’ll just put a smile on my face and fake it. I don’t often fake it – what’s me is me. I know I have to give up a lot of myself, or a lot of a private life.”
However, this isn’t enough to put an end to his career. Justin Bieber enjoys singing too much. Click on the continue reading to read the rest of the interview.

“I see myself just growing. I didn’t know that any of this was really possible. I grew up in a really small town with not a lot of money, and I liked singing, but it was just something that was a hobby. As I get into it more, I want to grow as an artist, as an entertainer, and basically perfect my craft. I want to be the best that I can be.”
Justin Bieber has a lot of pressure, but he seems to be handling it as best as he can. Wishing his the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...