Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kelly Osbourne Still Sees A Therapist Over Her Self-Image Issues

 Kelly Osbourne Still Sees A Therapist Over Her Self-Image Issues

I have to say, I’m happy to hear that Kelly Osbourne is still seeing her therapist to discuss her issues with her attitude towards herself and her weight. After all this talk about her losing over 50 lbs I’m glad that she’s discovered that being happy doesn’t just come from your outer appearance! Kelly spoke to Britain’s Cosmopolitan magazine and said;
“I’m in therapy – it’s helped me in all areas of my life. There’s a huge mental factor in losing weight. It’s not just about getting on the treadmill. It’s about doing things to make you feel good about yourself.”
Kelly Osbourne credits her current weight loss to good old fashioned healthy eating and exercise, but also says that she’s tried every fad out there before to lose the weight;
“I’ve done everything – meal deliveries, milkshakes, diet pills, the juice diet, the maple syrup diet, even not eating at all. I’d do it for three days and if I didn’t feel a drastic change, I’d be like, ‘F**k this, I’m not doing that anymore.’ ”
Wow, that is pretty drastic! I’m happy that Kelly Osbourne has finally found a solution that works for her, but really it’s just common sense! Fortunately Kelly has the support of her mother, who has also had her own battle with her weight;
 “Mum’s been so supportive. She understood because she’s been there. When you’re a fat girl in Hollywood, it’s not fun. You never get looked at the way skinny girls do.”
I’m just happy that Kelly Osbourne is doing so well and is still getting therapy to deal with her self-image issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...