Sunday, January 2, 2011

Demi Moore Was Named After Make-Up

 Demi Moore Was Named After Make-Up

Well that’s a story I’ve never heard before! But Demi Moore, who revealed that she’s currently working on her own beauty line, also said that her mother named her after make-up!
“I have been concocting something, since I use a mixture of things that I’e been working on in the hopes of having something to share with everyone.
“I actually have a real passion for it that started going back to my name. My mother named me Demi – which she found, of all things, as part of the name of a make-up.”
Hmmm, that’s kind of interesting! Demi Moore also said that growing older hasn’t been so easy, but that she accepts how she looks;
“I obsess and look in the mirror and occasionally say, ‘Where’s that little strap that I can hang around my neck that says, Help my face is falling and I can’t get up’.
“I’ve aged. I certainly don’t look the same as I did in my 20s or 30s. I think that it’s important to come from the inside out and that we wear our joy and our happiness and our beauty when the inside is radiating that.”
Demi Moore is 48 years old – 48!!!! She is so stunning and looks beautiful for any age, but I certainly can understand where she’s coming from. I don’t think any of us like it when we start to see those subtle changes in the mirror!

Demi is currently in St. Barth’s with her husband, looking beautiful, as always!
Would you use a beauty product that Demi Moore created?


cnn heroes tribute arrivals 211110

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...