Saturday, January 8, 2011

Camille Grammer Shares How She Found Out About Kelsey Grammer Was Cheating

 Camille Grammer Shares How She Found Out About Kelsey Grammer Was Cheating

Camille Grammer shared with Ellen DeGeneres how she found out her husband, Kelsey Grammer, was having an affair.
“A mutual friend called me and said, ‘I don’t like what he’s doing to you and I don’t like the timing because you’re still in the middle of shooting a reality show.’ And then I called him that night and texted him. No answer from him,” Camille, 42, recalls. “I waited for three hours and then he called me and said, ‘I don’t want to be married anymore.’”
Ouch.

Camille Grammer has said before that she never even wanted to do ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’ but that Kelsey convinced her to do it so he could cheat. And it doesn’t sound like Camille enjoyed her time doing reality TV, either.

Well, if Camille Grammer gets anywhere near the $50 million she’s rumored to be owed in a divorce settlement, then she doesn’t have to do reality TV anymore ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...