Friday, December 31, 2010

Tom Felton Visits The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter At Universal Orlando Resort

 Tom Felton Visits The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter At Universal Orlando Resort

Tom Felton, best known for portraying Draco Malfoy in the blockbuster Harry Potter series, visited with the Beauxbatons at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter during his recent visit to Universal Orlando Resort on December 28.

After enjoying Butterbeer with his friends and visiting Hogwarts castle, Felton spent the rest of his Universal Orlando vacation enjoying the rides and attractions at both theme parks.

I am SO JEALOUS!! I’m heading down to Orlando in a few months and am going to try my hardest to get to this theme park. I am HOPING I can make it happen. Have any of you been yet? As a fan, are you anticipating going this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...