Friday, December 31, 2010

Queen Latifah Opens Up About Having Children In This Week’s Parade Magazine

 
 Queen Latifah Opens Up About Having Children In This Week’s Parade Magazine

Queen Latifah opened up to Parade Magazine about having a ten year plan, having children, and growing up Jersey. If you are a fan, you’ll be happy to know that in a few days you can catch Queen Latifah hosting the People’s Choice Awards (Jan 5th). Until then, here are some quotes from her recent interview.

10 year plan: I hope to be “on cruise control, with a couple of kids under my belt.”  Is  she moving in that direction?  “It’s in the Lord’s hands,” she says.

Growing up in New Jersey: “There’s something about growing up in New Jersey that prepares you for whatever you might encounter around the world. We’re not afraid to go places. I met Mike ‘The Situation’ because we were both on Jay Leno. He lives maybe 15 minutes from me. He was like, ‘If you ever get a flat tire, call me and I’ll hook you up.’ I love Jersey.”

Giving advice to Kate Middleton: “Make sure you have a sanctuary, because everybody in the world is going to be in your business. He happened to be born a prince; you happened to go to college and meet him. You’re two kids who fell in love. I just hope you have a happy life. And don’t take anything personally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...