Sunday, August 15, 2010

‘True Blood’s’ Kristin Bauer: ‘As long as I’m in this business, I’m going to be hungry’

True Bloods Kristin Bauer: As long as Im in this business, Im going to be hungry | celebrity quotes

We’re not getting the ‘I’m naturally thin / I don’t diet” cliche in this interview! ‘True Blood’ actress’ Kristin Bauer (36) gets real with PopEater:
You were rocking a latex dress earlier this season. Either you have good genes or I need the number of your trainer. “[laughs] During that first wardrobe fitting, I knew I would have my midriff showing. I thought, ‘I need to get serious’ and started going to ab classes more regularly.”
Is there a lot of pressure to stay thin? “The other day I realized as long as I’m in this business, I’m going to be hungry. The camera really does add 10 pounds. I’m trying to stay under the weight I want to look like on TV. It’s a good incentive to stay slim and is probably adding years to my life.”
… says Kristin.
(skinnyvscurvy)

True Bloods Kristin Bauer: As long as Im in this business, Im going to be hungry | celebrity quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...