Sunday, August 15, 2010

Leighton Meester Talks Beauty and Fitness

Leighton Meester Talks Beauty and Fitness  | celebrity quotes

Since Gossip Girl’s Leighton Meester has a slim figure that’s envied by many and a pretty face admired by most, let’s get to know the star’s thoughts on beauty and being fit:
On her beauty regime: “As far as beauty goes, I never wear makeup when I’m not working. Very rarely I’ll put on a little bit of concealer here and there and maybe some red lipstick just to make it look like I made the effort – it does wonders.”
On her beauty icon: “I really love Julianne Moore for having fair skin and a really beautiful smile. I love Cate Blanchett because she glows from within. And I love how Helen Mirren has aged so gracefully. She’s gorgeous and quite sexy.” (We’ve seen her naked sexiness!)
On what she does to keep fit and healthy: “Exercise is fun when it doesn’t feel like exercise. Swimming, walking around a new city while travelling and cycling are all great.”
…. says Leighton in Cosmo UK.
(skinnyvscurvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...