Sunday, August 8, 2010

Kendall Jenner: New Modeling Photo-shoot

Kendall Jenner Modeling Photoshoot

Kendall Jenner has already created a stir when she published her pictures in a Bikini and now she is back again with her new modeling pictures, clicked by Kardashian’s favorite photographer Nick Saglimbeni.

As Kim Kardashian Tweeted, “New photos of the beautiful supermodel, Kendall Jenner!! Kendall is a Superstar.”

Kim also praised Kendall on her website,
“Nick just sent us Kendall’s latest shots from her portfolio shoot and once again I was blown away! I can’t believe my little sister has grown into this stunning supermodel. There’s no doubt in my mind that Kendall will be doing big things professionally and I can’t wait to see where this road takes her. She’s hardworking, driven and SO talented at such a young age — I think she has a long and successful career ahead of her. I’m honestly bursting with pride!!!”
Well it seems that Kardashians and Jenners are really bonding fast and that’s good i guess.

kendall-jenner-modeling-002

kendall-jenner-modeling-004
 
kendall-jenner-modeling-007
 
kendall-jenner-modeling-008
 
kendall-jenner-modeling-003
 
kendall-jenner-modeling-005
 
kendall-jenner-modeling-009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...